Monday, September 5, 2016

Day 289- Jan. 7- Lucy Etok


Lucy Etok is best described as a free spirited, fan girl. She is full of life, as evidenced by her smile in person (or if you don't know her in the attached photos). Lucy is Lydia's daughter (from yesterday's post). We met on stopovers in Montreal whenever I travel home to NS or back up north, and when she is off from her job at Raglan Mine, then we usually try to coordinate some type of plan.

She's joined in for music festivals, fancy dinners, walks around downtown, shopping and even sat through my most recent tattoo appointment. I like Lucy because she is authentic, she is fun loving and gets along with whoever I bring along on our excursions. I think that the TV show named 'I Love Lucy', must have known how adorable she was going to be once she entered the world! I don't know anyone who doesn't completely adore her!

Song of the Moment: To Live Forever by Dream Theater



No comments: